Some software I have published before on this site now conveniently concentrated on one page.
Current academic software projects:
- Ultima Ratio: a high-resolution 3D-FFT for wide-range X-ray scattering simulation [ArXiv description], [YouTube presentation]
- SPONGE: a command-line scattering pattern simulator working with STL input files
- McSAS3: a command-line, refactored version of McSAS for automation.
- PySciCat: a python interface to the SciCat data catalog (contributing author)
- McSAS: form-free size distribution retrieval from small-angle scattering patterns! (Git repository) Related post:665
- LiveFT: a live Fourier Transform program for outreach purposes. [windows binary], [youtube demonstration] Related post:991
bessel_li_gross, a quicker approximation to the Bessel function
Related posts:101 and 105